Thursday, January 29, 2009

2008 Christmas Contest enteries and winners

2008 Main Contest



2008 Main Contest


2008 Newbie Contest



2008 Newbie Contest

2008 Accessory Contest



2008 Accessory Contest

This Years Winners for the Building New Worlds Christmas Contest!

This year was not only an amazing year for entering the contest BUT the results were amazing also. There was a Land side in one contest, some close calls in another one and one that really shocked me how it turned out with some great close calls that I ended up giving some shout outs too because it was THAT close.
Villagers, here are your 2008 results for what will no doubt be one of the contest I will never forget!

Newbie Conest
First Place Entry 11 Devin
Second Place Entry 1 Beth
Third Place Entry 12 Dolores

Special Mentions going out to Odette and Jea for coming extremely close in. This contest was very VERY close and a lot of great villages to judge from.

Main Contest
First Place Entry 5 Helen
Second Place Entry 4 Nella Llama
Third Place Entry 1 Mary Lyn "Village Idot"
Wanna guess which of the contest was a HUGE Land Side?

Accessory Contest
First Place Entry 1 Nella Llama
Second Place Entry 6 Patty D
Third Place Entry 4 Georganne

I want to thank every one who entered this year for this contest and for sticking with me while I brain burped trying to get it going right. Thanks to those who helped me get it back together also.
Each of our members who entered this year get a thumbs up from me. I think this was the HARDEST contest I have seen yet in some ways. My votes were way off the mark in some ways and in others I was on the same page with many of you.

Congrats to every one who entered and those of you who placed!

No comments: