Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009 Progress

This year is still very new but BNW is working on the catch up for this year and looking ahead at what can and can not be done for this year. While we have had some set backs and things are still not looking great there is still a maybe in our tone at this point. Some times that maybe is a weak one but it is still there. Its hard to say what they year will bring so we are trying to keep an open mind. There are some things that make me go "hmmmm", still but I will keep a check on it and more ahead as I can.
Mistakes in 2008 were expected. I am still cleaning those up some right now. Just got a copy of Quick Books, finally so that will help a lot. Had to go back and do some re work but at least there is a light at the end of the book keeping tunnel now! That is a big plus seeing how book keeping in not my strongest point and paying someone to do it right now is not an option.
As time goes on there are more lessons to be learned and more things will come up that we will have to deal with and work through but that is expected. Without those issues we learn nothing! Hopefully we will remember that part instead of stressing when they come up. It is only human I know but not very helpful when it happens. One of the first thing I do many times is think about it, stress some, think some more and then either fix it if I can or move on. That is how I deal with a lot of things. Those moments of stress end up killing time in some ways but then it turns out much better once I get pasted panic mode.
So, this is where we are right now and will be for the next few days, working on catch up and looking ahead to see what happens next. Maybe it will be a good thing, maybe another lesson.

No comments: